BULL CREEK MEDICAL
Accepting Walk-in and Appointments
We are open MONDAY to SATURDAY
CALL THE SURGERY on 08) 93320488 TODAY TO BOOK
Book online via this link online bookings
Please contact Dial a Doctor on 1300030030 for after hours medical care
Latest COVID update
Please do not visit to the clinic:
1. If you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms.
2. If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or You have tested
positive for COVID-19.
3. If you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or Visited the
areas of hot spots related to recent outbreak, you can check via http://healthywa.wa.gov.au
We Have Changed Billing Arrangements
1. BULK BILLING : For all Pensioners, DVA card holders and Children under 16 of age.
2. For all under 65 years old for the Standard consultation: (Level B) your follow up consultation can be lower payment($55) and your out of pocket only $16.25 or can be bulk billed, talk to your doctor about it .
3. Short consultations : includes referrals and scripts, will be bulk billed.
We are a COVID-19 vaccination provider
To find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine, visit https://covidvaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker.
you can call us on 08) 93320488 to book your appointments to get your first and second doses of the vaccine.
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
1. If you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other
2. If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or You have
tested positive for COVID-19.
3. If you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
4. If you are in quarantine.
- If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us on 08) 93320488 to arrange a new appointment.
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health:
Flu vaccines are available for 2021 please call the practice on
(08) 93320488 to book for your flu vaccine.
Bull Creek Medical has been a reputable and well established medical practice for past 18 years and we pride ourselves in providing quality GP healthcare services to the local and surrounding community.
Our mission is to offer comprehensive, quality medical services in an efficient and caring environment with a focus to meet the needs of all our patients.
Our medical practice is committed to promoting wellness and disease prevention without discrimination and to treat all patients with due respect and dignity.
Visit us for a comprehensive medical check up.
We would like to create a multi speciality team at Bull Creek Medical and offer our patients comprehensive and holistic medical services.
Your Health Is Important To Us
- Private Flu vaccines available for $20
- Government flu vaccines available for people over 65, primary school children and people with chronic diseases.
- Government-funded Shingles Vaccine available for patients aged 70 - 75
- MENINGOCOCCAL ACWY VACCINE NOW FREE FOR 1-5YRO & 15-19YRO - CALL THE SURGERY TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
- A new adult measles vaccine available for Western Australian born during or after 1966 who have not already received two doses of a measles- containing vaccine
- Dr Neville Joseph
- Dr Sindhu Vangapati
- Dr Kyaw Win Thein
- Dr Jasmine Fernando
- Dr Vathani Surendran (Geriatric Specialist) - Bulk Billed
Business Hours(New Timings)
- Monday to Friday : 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Saturdays -Temporarily closed
- Sundays : CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Public Holidays : CLOSED
Your health is worth the investment. Whether you are looking for somewhere personable and comfortable to receive regular check-ups or are interested in treating a specific ailment, we can help. Call us today to set up an appointment! 08)9332 0488